Need a healthy meal to fuel your body after a workout?
Try my recipe for a delicious Mediterranean Quinoa Salad. I love this dish and it’s quick and easy to make. I like to prepare it the night before so the flavors can combine nicely.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of English cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Cook quinoa according to packaging, substituting chicken broth for water.
Allow quinoa to cool and then add rest of ingredients.
Share this with a friend using the social share buttons below.